Premier Beaumont, TX Invisalign Treatment
At Beaumont Orthodontics, we specialize in a variety of orthodontic treatments to meet all of our patient’s needs. Dr. Troy M. Lefort, Dr. David D. Reynard, and the rest of our team, are committed to helping you achieve the straightest, healthiest smile possible through the use of only the most advanced orthodontic treatments, such as Invisalign. As an esthetic alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign clear aligners are made from almost invisible polyurethane plastic. Invisalign aligners are popular among our adult and teen patients who wish to have a more discreet braces treatment as they can be removed for eating, important social occasions, and to properly brush and floss.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Using advanced computer technology, the Invisalign system designs custom aligners to move your teeth in small steps to a more desired position. As prescribed by our skilled Beaumont, TX orthodontists, the Invisalign system works in a series of stages and each aligner is usually worn for two weeks at a time. Once one stage is completed, you will continue to move through the stages, wearing a different set of aligners in each stage until this gradual movement correctly aligns your teeth.
The Invisalign system offers a variety of advantages, including:
- Better Oral Hygiene – without metal brackets and wires getting in the way of properly brushing and flossing your teeth, the removable aligners allow you to clean your teeth more easily.
- An Invisible Treatment – Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible so you can feel safe with a discreet braces treatment.
- More Dietary Choices – With traditional metal braces or clear braces, there are many foods that you are not able to eat as they can damage your brackets and wires. However, as Invisalign aligners are removable, you are free from diet modifications.
- Comfort – Invisalign aligners are made from a soft, flexible plastic material that will not irritate your gums or tissue in the same way that metal braces would.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection – Invisalign clear aligners can serve as thin nightguards that will protect your teeth from teeth-grinding and clenching habits.
Schedule A Consultation With Us
Although the Invisalign system has made many advances and can treat many different types of malocclusions, there are some instances in which traditional braces may be a better, more efficient treatment choice. To find out if Invisalign is the best orthodontic treatment for you, schedule your consultation today by giving our Beaumont, TX office a call or filling out our online form. We look forward to seeing you soon!